Monday, February 26, 2007

Perfumes

My perfume is running out, so I'm looking for a new scent now....

These are those tt i used...


Hugo Boss Woman
My ever first perfume..
Smell v feminine







Miracle
My second bottle.
Ask Irene to buy for me from the airport.
Love it a lot..smell v sweet.
Good for daily use








Hugo Boss Intense
My third is given to me as my 20th Bday by Amanda n Jiamin.
Loved to put it on when i go clubbing cos it smell v feminine n sexy...Hee









These are in my waiting list...





Versace

Came across it when i go Sasa.
Smell really nice n sweet.
Love the bottle too.

















Femmne Hugo
Heard about it from my frens when they r toking abt it.
From their description, it shld have fruity smell.
Feel tt its worth trying, after all its Hugo, they have quite a no of scents that i like.





Anna Sui's Dolly Girl
Heard from Andy tt he saw this selling quite cheap @$38.
Haven't really go and check it out yet.
Shall do it soon. Wun mind trying Anna Sui's product as it seems to be quite popular.











Things tt surprised me today:
Went Sk thinking of polishing my necklace. The sales person told me that it will take 14 days to do so. (tts like long lor..I tot it will only take 15 mins) He kind of mention abt platting the white gold back. Isn't it a different thing as polishing????

Things tt shocked me today:
Andy ate in total 5 meals today, and he still claim tt he is hungry at ard half past midnight.
Its kind of like ....... lor!!! (pls fill in the blank. Hint:what lunar yr is it this yr?)=P





--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home