Thursday, March 1, 2007

010307

Today me n Andy went Amk to walk walk,we ate at the S11 then we went over to the new AMK Hub to walk..







Tom Yam Mian Fen Guo










The famous western food @ AMK S11









Most of the shops at AMK Hub are not open yet, it's shops look like those in Marina Sq, mainly focus on female shoppers.



Look how big is the FairPrice Xtra, comparable to the Gaint at Vivo but it only has one storey.(look how lost our Mr. Andy Xu is..heheh)

Called my mum if she need to get anything from NTUC, and she asked me to help her buy 20 oranges...How to carry???Luckily got andy to help me..kekek..Stood there for quite some time to choose the 20 oranges then some aunties start to crowded around me to choose the oranges too...One of them still asked me how they are selling these oranges..Typical Singaporean..Goes where the crowded is..(feel so auntie when im standing there to choose the oranges...kekek)

Damn freaking shuay when i fell down in the freaking wet toilet...Argh!!!!!


--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home