Friday, June 22, 2007

My Birthday Wish

After going for like 4 interviews in 2 days, i finally got a job @ Crocs shoes. Paying me $6.50 per hr, location @ changi south. But thats the end of my hols till end of Aug...Sianz...And i have to work on my birthday !!!!!



Toking about my birthday..here is my birthday wish for year 2007 :



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

***1) Jeans (bought it at Queensway)


***#2) A fashionable bag which can be use as school bag and shopping bag..It must be simple, shoulder carried, light, the handlers muz not be too hard so tt my shoulder wun pain.Material wise preferred to be soft leather


3)A pair of Wedges


**#4) covered, round-headed flat shoes


**#5) Mphosis slippers (shiny one...similar to my current one)


*#6) more causal tops


7) MAC gel eyeliner (black)


*8) Net-like belt


#9)googles


#10) Bikini (the bottom must not be boxer-like and string-tied)


(*** most preferred , **prefer, * i like it, # i need it)



.

.

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home